They said that you must love and passionate on the things you want especially in business. Ever since I was a kid, I love to sing and perform. That's why I joined in school singing competitions; auditioned in various programs like in PAGCOR and the most recent was in TAWAG NG TANGHALAN (Showtime, Channel 2).
To watch the video clip, click the link below:
So I decided to buy my first videoke as I want my hard earned money to spend in a worthy decision also as my childhood friend, Jane want this business too. Well, the Famous 'Raon' street near Quiapo Church is the place to be, where we can buy brand new and assembled Videoke. You can buy also other electronic rental machines in the place like PISO NET machines, SOUND SYSTEM for events, and etc. There's new Small Videoke now where OFW are usually preferred to buy because it's like baggage where can assemble to two.
Since it's Internet days now, it's good to search 'on-line' recommended reviews and tips. So I searched on Facebook for videoke owner and shops. I recommend 'Berklyn' store/shop as the reviews on their Facebook page is good. They've been doing the business for a long time so we will be assured on the originality and good quality of their electronics supplies.
Things To Remember:
- ALWAYS coordinate or give the shop a call that you are buying brand new karaoke units, so that they can prepare your preferred brands of Karaoke Player, Amplifier, Speakers and others. Also, don't forget your chosen style of Karaoke designs (Body or Kaha) they usually call as that, because they will give you the 'Kaha' which is not 'Napipili' or taken as often.
- For Renting purposes, choose the small one which is 12×4 size so that it has trolley on it and it's not that heavy compared to 15×4 size. Well, the Kuyas or the workers (installers) are always giving their thoughts and suggestions so don't worry. Simply ask them.
- If you just want a videoke for 'Karaoke Bar' use or for Rental Business- The Videoke player that you can choose is PLATINUM (Mine, I bought Platinum Reyna, that's the cheapest (20k). There's Platinum Kapitan but they have different prices.
The above picture is just a sample price(s) of their units. Prices may differs as you know 'inflation' can cause the prices to go up.
Photo is not updated as per Berklyn shop who sent it to me.
- You need to buy separately the USB for the Movie/MP3 for your videoke. Just ask the installer for one. I paid 500php, it comes with songlist already.
- Better to have your own car for the videoke service but if there's none, kuya barker will keep you asking for the service (if you have). They ask for 1,000php for the Jeepney service.
As I'm writing this story my first unit is doing good as this is taking care of by my younger brother Christian who has a small retail store in their house in Bayugo, Meycauyan Bulacan and we had scheduled rental already for the videoke.
Wish us luck on this as we are planning to add more with gracious of God.
Thanks for reading!
Other Photos below:
Sharing and liking are more appreciated- this may informative to your friends.
Thanks in advance for sharing!